Austin H. Duebel Esq.
Philadelphia (U.S. Headquarters)
1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor Philadelphia PA 19102 US
Austin Duebel began as a Law Clerk at Green and Spiegel, LLC in April 2022. While at the Firm, Austin was involved in the preparation and submission of a wide range of nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications. He also played an integral role in improving case management systems.
Austin Duebel received his Juris Doctor Degree from Temple University – Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia, PA. A recipient of the Law Faculty Scholarship, Austin was on the Dean’s List, received the Outstanding Oral Advocacy (OOA) citation, won the Kohn Prize in Transactional Studies, and was a Law & Public Policy Scholar. During his time at Temple, Austin stood as an advocate for his peers as the Student Bar Association Class President and served on several related committees.
Now a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania, he will join Emily Cohen’s team focusing on employment-based immigration.
Juris Doctor, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2023
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, Trinity College, 2018
- Admitted to Pennsylvania State Bar in 2023
- College Athletes’ Status as Employees Puts Student Visas at Risk
- Urgency builds to address how employee model affects international athletes
- NLRB Rules Dartmouth Basketball Players Employees
- USCIS Announces Changes to the H-1B Program for 2024
- Live Online CLE Program at Temple: “The Economics of Immigration”
- USCIS Increasing Fees as of April 1, 2024
- International student athletes still restricted from NIL deals
- Potentially New Schedule A Shortage Occupation Designations
- Green and Spiegel Opens New Orlando Office in Partnership with Maiorova Law, LLC
- USCIS Announces Premium Processing Increases in 2024