Navigating the immigration court process can be challenging for clients facing the threat of deportation and removal from the United States.
We take a personal approach to understanding the issues involved in each case and we work diligently to identify all defenses to deportation. Our promise to our clients is to communicate the process effectively to them and to litigate their cases aggressively.
Our firm offers representation before Immigration Courts nationwide, the Board of Immigration Appeals, federal district courts throughout the United States, and the United States Courts of Appeal for the Third, Fourth and Fifth Circuits.
Our attorneys can assist you with the following immigration matters:
- Removal defense including asylum, withholding of removal and protection under the Convention Against Torture
- Representation before the Immigration Court (EOIR), Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Federal Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and lower federal courts
- Direct consultations with immigrants detained and in the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Assessment and explanation of the consequences of certain criminal activity
- Self-petitions for victims of domestic violence, victims of crime and human trafficking; and
- Self-petitions for unaccompanied minors.
We serve clients in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and throughout the United States.