Corporate Immigration Expertise
The greatest immigration challenge facing larger corporations is maintaining reliable and efficient access to their global workforce. At Green and Spiegel U.S., we are experienced in handling high-volume immigration processes for multinational companies. With our counsel, your company can have the confidence of being in compliance with U.S. immigration law, of receiving our easily understood guidance on procedures and requirements, and of being able to hire and retain qualified foreign national employees in a manner that maximizes returns and minimizes disruptions. As industry thought leaders and advocates, we stay ahead of changes in the law and provide cutting-edge strategies regarding new requirements and opportunities as they develop.
We can help you put in place strong immigration policies that are adaptable across all corporate entities and meet the myriad immigration-related requirements at the federal and state levels. We are proud to offer a personal service to even the largest of corporate entities, providing fast responses to inquiries, advising on timeframes, and explaining or clarifying what can often be an extremely bureaucratic process.
We also regularly work on-site with large companies for audits and trainings so that you can be confident of getting the support for immigration matters when you need it.
Helping your company and your employees
We offer a service that is both professional and personal. We care about attention to detail and your relationship with us. We aim to provide proactive immigration solutions that will:
- Provide assurance to your employees and their families
- Minimize disruption to your workforce
- Promote the continuity and productivity of your business.
Services for corporations
We provide comprehensive support for all corporate immigration needs, including:
- Ensuring ongoing immigration compliance, through the development and implementation of appropriate HR policies
- Training for your HR staff to identify immigration issues before they become problems
- Preparing temporary nonimmigrant visa petitions and applications
- Processing immigrant petitions (the “green card” process)
- Advising on the immigration aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations
- Responding to Department of Labor Wage & Hour investigations
- Handling inquiries from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Assisting with inquiries and site visits by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Supporting U.S. employees emigrating or transferring to foreign countries
- Tracking applications, expiry dates, due dates etc.