Jul 16, 2020
• Derivatives of H, J, and L exempted from Executive Order and/or in the United States also exempted.
• Immigrant Visa applicants protected against aging out.
• Valid Diversity Visas will not be revoked.
• Irish, UK, and Schengen F-1/M-1 may travel without National Interest Exception.
Jun 26, 2020
• Changes now in effect.
• Unless subject to an exception, U.S. Department of State will not issue new or renewed nonimmigrant visas in the effected classes until December 31, 2020.
• Likewise, suspension of immigrant visa issuance also extended through December 31, 2020.
• No timeline on resumption of routine, in-person visa services.
Apr 23, 2020
Effective 11:59 PM April 23, 2020 and for the next 60 days thereafter, some individuals outside the United States seeking an immigrant visa will be prohibited from processing that request. Suspension may be extended beyond 60 days, and measures to limit nonimmigrant visa processing may arrive next month. Learn more in this blog.
Jun 7, 2018
Since May 2016, F-1 STEM graduates have enjoyed up-to three years of employment authorization through post-completion Optional Practical Training (...
Oct 20, 2017
The U.S. Department of State announced that the Diversity Visa Lottery entry period for 2019 was closed temporarily due to a technical error.  ...