Workers on visas, many of them waiting years for green cards, now face having to leave the country unless they get hired within 60 days. Jonathan Grode,  Practice Director and Managing Partner of Green and Spiegel, U.S., explains that to stay in the United States, they must find a company willing to shoulder the costs of renewing their H-1B visa, and pay fees associated with their green card applications, if they are in process, which are employment-based.



Recent Posts


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This