Madison Kelly LL.B
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Madison Kelly is an Articling Student at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Madison assists clients with all aspects of US immigration law. Madison is particularly interested in the intersection of both Canadian and US Immigration Law as it pertains to the United States – Canada – Mexico Agreement (USMCA, formerly NAFTA).
Madison graduated from Queen’s University Belfast Law School in 2021. She completed her undergraduate degree in Labour Studies with a minor in Business from Brock University. While in law school, Madison was the Treasurer of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Society and the Vice President of the Senior Status Law Society. She was also a course representative for European Union Market Law and Employment Law. After she graduated from Brock University, Madison pursued a career in Human Resources where she obtained her Professional Human Resources Designation (CHRP). Madison worked in Human Resources for a global technology company where she developed a keen interest in employee global mobility for intra-company transfers.
After law school, Madison worked as a US Immigration Case Analyst on the US Immigration Team at Green & Spiegel. Within this role, she assisted clients with various US immigration cases such as Intra-Company Transfers, Treaty Trader and Investor Visas, USMCA Professionals, visitor visas, family-based sponsorships and inadmissibility waivers.
- LL. B Queen’s University Belfast, 2021
- B.A. (Hons), Brock University, 2016
- Queen’s University Belfast Senior Status Law Society, Vice President, 2020-2021
- Queen’s University Belfast Alternative Dispute Resolution Society, Treasurer, 2020-2021
- Human Resources Professional Association, Certified Human Resources Professional, 2017-2019
- Lumenus Community Services (Mental Health, Developmental & Community Services), Volunteer, 2021