Jonathan Green H.B.A., J.D.
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Jonathan Green is an Associate Lawyer at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Jonathan assists clients with all aspects of immigration law in Canada. Jonathan is particularly interested in assisting businesses with long-term workforce planning, including corporate employee transfers, federal skilled worker applications, investor applications, work permits, and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
Jonathan recently graduated with a combined Juris Doctor and Honours Business Administrative Degree at the University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law and Richard Ivey School of Business. Throughout his time in school, Jonathan developed a unique understanding of how the legal system can assist businesses as they face challenges with operating on a global scale. As a student, Jonathan was elected to the University of Western Ontario Board of Governors, where he contributed to the overall governance of the university as a member of the Governance and By-Laws Committee.
During his summers, Jonathan worked with various leading Canadian startups with experience in finance, marketing, and operations. Most recently, Jonathan worked at an internationally prestigious consulting firm, assisting a major financial organization with their operational needs.
Jonathan is a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario. He was called to the Ontario Bar after articling at Green and Spiegel LLP.
- J.D., Western Law, 2020
- H.B.A., University of Western Ontario Richard Ivey School of Business, 2020
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Tips for the Start-Up Visa Program
- CHANGES TO THE CANADIAN BORDER: OMICRON VARIANT
- CANADA BANS FLIGHTS FROM INDIA AND PAKISTAN FOR 30 DAYS
- A YEAR IN (COVID-19) REVIEW
- HOTEL QUARANTINE – WHAT TRAVELLERS TO CANADA NEED TO KNOW
- NEW TESTING REQUIREMENT FOR LAND BORDER CROSSINGS – EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 15, 2021
- UPDATE: COVID – 19 TESTING REQUIREMENT FOR AIR ENTRY TO CANADA
- ALBERTA PILOT PROGRAM TO LESSEN QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- AM I ENTITLED TO A QUARANTINE EXEMPTION?