Join us for our next ‘Inside Immigration’ webinar. Panellists Stephen W. Green and Ellie Slavens will provide you with the latest developments in Canadian immigration amid COVID-19.
The panellists will provide attendees with guidance, updates and best practices in these uncertain times and open it up to questions from the audience at the end of the webinar. These calls are completely free to join but spaces are limited, so reserve your spot today to ensure your spot.
- Amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations
- Requirement to provide an employment agreement;
- Prohibition on charging or recovering fees for recruitment/ securing an LMIA;
- Requirement to provide replacement health care coverage until covered by provincial plan
- Anticipated NOC/TEER system changes
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates to become one of 16 newly eligible occupations for Express Entry
- Helping physicians applying for PR under Express Entry;
- Removal of testing and quarantine requirements, requirement to provide proof of vaccination and to submit health info through ArriveCAN October 1st, 2022
- Live Q&A