Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) indiv

Starting ​November 10th, 2016, all foreign nationals from visa-exempt countries travelling to Canada by air must first obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

An eTA is valid for up to 5 years or up to the expiry of the holder’s passport if valid for less than 5 years.

Canadian citizens, including dual citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents, are not permitted apply for an eTA. People who have an expired PR card or one that is expiring within 9 months, should apply for a new PR card as soon as possible to avoid issues with travel plans.

American citizens are exempt from the eTA program, but U.S. Green Card holders are not. ​For more information, regarding eTAs, please contact ​us.

Pin It on Pinterest