Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

All foreign nationals from visa-exempt countries travelling to Canada by air must first obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

This eTA is valid for up to 5 years or if your passport expires within 5 years.

Canadian citizens, including dual citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents, are not permitted to apply for an eTA. People who have an expired PR card or one that is expiring within 9 months, should apply for a new PR card as soon as possible to avoid issues with travel plans.

American citizens are exempt from the eTA program, but U.S. Green Card holders are not. ​For more information, regarding eTAs, please contact ​us.

Pin It on Pinterest