Shannon Kampf B.A.(Hons.), LL.B.
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Shannon Kampf is a senior associate at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. She has extensive experience representing corporate clients in matters related to temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship. Shannon has represented clients in all industries including information technology, engineering, oil & gas, retail, manufacturing, finance, insurance, and forestry. Shannon enjoys working with both employers and employees to develop innovative strategies to best meet their particular circumstances and immigration needs. She is skilled at setting clients at ease by relaying information and instructions in a clear and understandable manner. She will take the time needed to ensure that clients are comfortable with the strategy for their case.
Shannon was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2008 and has been working exclusively in the field of Canadian immigration and citizenship law since that time. She articled and spent her early years of practice with Green and Spiegel LLP and has now returned after some time working with some of Canada’s largest corporate immigration firms. Shannon has guest lectured on matters of permanent residence and citizenship at the university level and has regularly delivered seminars and training to staff of large corporations and organizations. Shannon is able to serve clients in French.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2008
- LL.B. Osgoode Hall Law School, 2007 – Certificate in International, Comparative & Transnational Law
- Hon. B.A., Glendon College, York University, 2001 – Major: International Studies, Certificate of Bilingualism
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- Comité consultatif francophone du Service de police de Toronto, Member, 2009 – 2015