S. Sonia Sidhu B.A., J.D. (Hons.)
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Sonia Sidhu is a Senior Associate at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Sonia has experience working on all types of permanent residence applications, representing both corporate and individual clients. She has in depth knowledge of family class applications, Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class applications through the Express Entry System, the caregiver program, and Provincial Nominee Program. Sonia has also assisted clients with a variety of citizenship and immigration law matters including temporary work permits, study permits, temporary resident permits, criminal rehabilitation, citizenship applications, and complex inadmissibility matters. Sonia has experience with admissibility and enforcement actions, appeals at the IAD and Federal Court.
Sonia was called to the bar in British Columbia in 2011 and Ontario in 2012. She has exclusively practiced Canadian immigration and citizenship law. Prior to joining Green and Spiegel, Sonia worked at an international immigration firm advising corporate and individual clients on their Canadian immigration matters.
- Juris Doctor, Bond University, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia, 2006
- Top 5 Reasons for Nigerian Study Permit Refusals
- Are you facing deportation from Canada due to a fake admission offer letter?
- Expanding Permanent Residence Program for Out-of-Status Construction Workers
- FREE REPLACEMENT DOCUMENTS FOR CANADIANS AFFECTED BY HURRICANE FIONA
- Positive Changes coming for International Graduates in Canada
- Immigration in 2022: Exploring Your Pathway to Permanent Residence
- TRANSPORT CANADA ANNOUNCES MANDATORY COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES AND TRAVELLERS OF FEDERALLY REGULATED TRANSPORTATION
- IRCC ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY PUBLIC POLICIES TO FACILITATE THE GRANTING OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS IN CANADA