Rachel More J.D.
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Rachel More is an Articling Student at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Rachel assists clients with all aspects of immigration law in Canada. Rachel is particularly interested in the intersection of immigration law and criminal law.
Rachel recently graduated from the University of Western Ontario. While in school, Rachel volunteered as a case worker for the immigration services team at Western’s free clinic, Community Legal Services. Her work on this team was concentrated on assisting Western’s students with family class applications, as well as Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class applications through the Express Entry System. During her summers in law school, Rachel worked for Green and Spiegel LLP in multiple capacities, initially focusing on Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs) and then assisting more broadly with all aspects of Canadian immigration.
Prior to law school, Rachel also worked for Green and Spiegel LLP as an Immigration Case Analyst, specializing in US Immigration matters. Rachel graduated with a bachelor’s degree from McGill University, with a major in Sociology and a double minor in Anthropology and International Development. Rachel also holds a Law Clerk diploma from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, where she graduated with high honours.
- J.D., University of Western Ontario, 2021
- Law Clerk Diploma (High Honours), Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, 2016
- B.A., McGill University, 2014
- Community Legal Services – Immigration Team, Case Worker, 2018-2019
- Legal Studies Student Association, Council Member, 2015-2016
- President’s Honour List, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, 2015-2016
- Vaccine Requirements for Entering Canada
- THE CURRENT POLICIES FOR FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELERS AND THEIR UNVACCINATED/NOT FULLY VACCINATED CHILDREN LESS THAN 12 YEARS OF AGE
- MORE CHANGES AT THE CANADIAN BORDER: OMICRON VARIANT
- GUIDANCE FOR ENTRY TO THE U.S. AS OF NOVEMBER 8TH AT 12:01 AM EST
- IMMIGRATION, REFUGEES AND CITIZENSHIP CANADA (IRCC) HOLDS SPONSORSHIP LOTTERY FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS PROGRAM 2021
- CANADA’S RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION IN AFGHANISTAN.