Miho Kitamura J.D.
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Miho Kitamura is an Articling Student at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Miho assists clients with all aspects of immigration law in Canada.
Miho recently graduated from the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law. While in school, Miho involved herself in numerous extra-curricular activities including a Pro Bono Students Canada placement with ACORN Ottawa; working as a research assistant, studying the nexus between migrants, health, and belonging; being a host for The Law School Show, a law student-run podcast; and assuming the role of Vice-Chair with the Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers, University of Ottawa chapter.
Prior to law school, Miho worked for an international development organization and interned at the United Nations in New York City. She graduated from Queen’s University with a bachelor’s degree, majoring in Global Development Studies and minoring in Political Studies.
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2022
- B.A. (Hons), Queen’s University, 2017
- Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers University of Ottawa Chapter, Vice-Chair, 2021-2022
- Community Legal Services of Ottawa, Queer Refugee Hearings Program Fellow, 2020
- ACORN Ottawa, Pro Bono Students Canada Student Volunteer, 2019-2020
- Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Ottawa, Faculty, of Law, 2022
- Country-Wide Strike Affecting Immigration and Citizenship Processes in Canada
- Ontario to Double Economic Immigration
- Are you facing deportation from Canada due to a fake admission offer letter?
- Expanding Permanent Residence Program for Out-of-Status Construction Workers
- More Work Opportunities for Canadian and Italian Youth through International Experience Canada
- Canada sets targets to welcome close to 500,000 immigrants each year by 2025
- Queen Elizabeth’s Death – Changes for New Canadians
- Transition Period for International Students Studying Abroad
- FEDERAL COURT CONFIRMS IMPORTANCE OF THE MATERIALITY ASSESSMENT FOR MISREPRESENTATION FINDINGS
- POLICY IN EFFECT UNTIL JULY 27, 2021 – ISSUANCE OF OPEN WORK PERMITS FOR FORMER AND CURRENT POST-GRADUATION WORK PERMIT HOLDERS