Esther Dressler BSc, LL.B.
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Esther Dressler is an associate at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. She received a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Toronto followed by her LL.B. from Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. Esther was called to the Ontario Bar in 1990 and has practiced law at Green and Spiegel LLP since 2001. Esther practices in all areas of Canadian corporate immigration law where her focus is primarily complex Canadian Labour Market Impact Assessments and Canadian work permit applications.
In addition, Esther has established an expertise in international global visa/consular processing. Esther is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Law Society of Ontario.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 1990
- York University , Osgoode Hall Law School, 1988
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Science, 1985
- Toronto Law Officers Management Association
- Esther has volunteered for many organizations in her community, including the Out of the Cold program which provides meals and shelter to homeless people in Toronto. Esther is also involved with Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center.