Ellie Slavens B.A., LL.B.
Partner and LMIA Practice Director
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Ellie Slavens is a Partner and the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Practice Director at Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Ellie’s practice covers all areas of Canadian immigration law including applications for temporary work permits, study permits, visitor visas, as well as applications for Permanent Residence through the Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs. Ellie is experienced in Labour Market Impact Assessment applications, Compliance Reviews under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and Inspections under the International Mobility Program. She is also able to assist clients in overcoming criminal and medical inadmissibility issues through applications for temporary resident permits and criminal rehabilitation.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2007
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario, 2006
- B.A. (Psychology), University of Western Ontario, 2002
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Member of Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Supporter and fundraiser for the Parkinson Society Canada