Claire MacLean J.D., B.B.A.
150 York Street, 5th Floor Toronto ON M5H 3S5 CA
Claire MacLean is an Associate Lawyer with Green and Spiegel LLP in Toronto. Claire has assisted clients with a variety of citizenship and immigration law matters including temporary work permits and study permits, permanent residence and citizenship applications, complex inadmissibility matters, and immigration-related compliance issues. With a particular focus on Canada’s permanent residency programs, Claire works with businesses to develop strategies that enable long-term workforce planning, and provides individuals with the guidance they need to ensure an efficient transition to permanent resident status.
Claire obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2016, where she participated in Osgoode’s Immigration and Refugee Intensive Program. She has completed pro bono work in the area of refugee law, and volunteered with a local resettlement organization. Prior to joining Green and Spiegel, Claire worked at a national immigration law firm advising corporate and individual clients on their Canadian immigration matters.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2017
- Law Society of Ontario, 2017
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2016
- B.B.A., University of Prince Edward Island, 2012
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- IRCC announces facilitative measures for Permanent Resident Hopefuls, International Graduates
- CANADA’S EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM: EXPECT DELAYS
- IRCC ANNOUNCES TEMPORARY PUBLIC POLICIES TO FACILITATE THE GRANTING OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS IN CANADA
- HISTORICAL EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW – NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY FOR CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE
Media and Presentations
Canadian Employee Relocation Counsel, “The Dope on Dope” Perspectives Magazine (Fall 2018) 14:3. Online at: https://www.mediaedgemagazines.com/the-canadian-employee-relocation-council-cerc/cr83/