Today, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 486 Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to select candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream requirements. Candidates who received a Notification of Interest have 45 days to submit a nomination application to the OINP.
The OINP targeted candidates with a CRS between 467 and 471, and work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
About the program:
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is an immigration stream under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). It gives foreign workers with the required skilled work experience, language abilities and education the opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Ontario.
To qualify for this stream you must have a valid profile in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC’s) Express Entry system and receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario before you can apply online to be nominated by the Ontario government for permanent residence.
Please note that the OINP is one of many avenues to qualify for permanent residency. This employer-driven stream is designed to give employers who can't find skilled workers an opportunity to recruit international talent. OINP's primary focus is on finding international talent who have the necessary skills to meet employment demand in Ontario.
If you have any questions about OINP, express entry or permanent residence please contact us directly.