Today, the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited 500
applicants with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 357
or higher to apply for permanent residence. This express entry draw is limited to the Federal Skilled Trades program, which is 1 of the 3 federal programs managed through Express Entry.
Skilled trades for the Federal Skilled Trades Program are organized under these groups of the National Occupational Classification (NOC):
- Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
- Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers
The 500 Invitations to Apply (ITA) issued in today's draw brings the total number issued in 2019 to 67,800. Today’s draw also marks the 128th round of invitations since Express Entry came into force and with that, IRCC has applied its tie-breaking rule with the time stamp of March 4, 2019, at 20:36:42 UTC.
This means that if more than one candidate has a CRS score of 357, those who submitted their Express Entry profile to the pool before March 4, 2019 at 20:36:42 UTC will be prioritized.
If you have any questions about express entry or permanent residence please contact us