On May 31, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
Please note that the OINP is one of many avenues to qualify for permanent residency. This employer-driven method is designed to give employers who can't find skilled workers an opportunity to recruit international talent. OINP's primary focus is on finding international talent who have the necessary skills to meet employment demand in Ontario.
If you have any questions about OINP, express entry or permanent residence please contact us