Marin K. Ritter Esq.
Partner, Co-Director Midwest
Marin Ritter is Co-Director, Midwest Practice in Green and Spiegel U.S.’s Cleveland office. Exclusively practicing immigration law since 1996, Marin has gained extensive experience in complex nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters within employment-based immigration law, representing multinational corporations, closely-held businesses, colleges and universities, research institutions, and nonprofit organizations.
Marin has comprehensive experience assisting clients with:
- Long- and short-term executive/managerial transfers for multinational organizations.
- Hiring foreign national faculty, researchers, and professional staff at colleges and universities.
- Immigrant visa options for foreign national employees, including labor certification and EB-1 options.
- Training of employers in I-9 policies and records retention.
Marin’s practice also includes advising clients on family-based immigration matters, including family-based permanent residence and naturalization.
Marin is a cum laude graduate of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law, and possesses a Master of Library Science degree from the University of Maryland. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and serves on the Executive Board of the British-American Chamber of Commerce of Ohio.
- J.D. cum laude, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1996
- M.L.S., University of Maryland, 1991
- B.A., Oberlin College, 1987
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- British-American Chamber of Commerce-Ohio, Secretary, 2017-present