Joshua H. Rolf Esq.
Senior Associate Attorney
Philadelphia (U.S. Headquarters)
1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor Philadelphia PA 19102 US
Josh Rolf is a Senior Associate Attorney in the Firm’s Philadelphia office. Josh focuses his practice on various types of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including investor-based petitions. He regularly counsels start-ups and individuals on immigration options, developing cogent strategies for success. Josh’s professional experience also extends to representing clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. He has also litigated cases before Immigration Court and the United States Court of Appeals.
Josh is a fluent Spanish speaker. Immediately after completing his undergraduate studies, Josh moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he lived for 1.5 years and taught English at multi-national companies in the agricultural and energy industries. Combined with his studies in Spain and Costa Rica, as well as his wide range of family and friends living all over the world, Josh’s extensive international experience and network allows him to bring a truly global perspective to his practice.
With this perspective, Josh has been interviewed by various leading media outlets on immigration issues, notably including his perspective on potential immigration changes in The Atlantic. As a leader in the immigration law community, Josh has previously served as the Co-Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association Philadelphia Chapter’s Law Student Committee.
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, The George Washington University, 2008
- Admitted to Pennsylvania Bar (2013)
- Volunteer, Project Home – Women of Change, 2014 – Present; I help prepare and serve meals to women currently residing in transitional housing.
- Rubin Public Interest Scholar, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2013
- USCIS Confirms Receipt of Nearly 500,000 H-1B Cap Registrations for Fiscal Year 2023
- Loosening of Restrictions for E-3 Visa Holders on the Horizon
- NEXUS & FAST Enrollment Centers to Reopen in U.S. on April 19
- 2022 TO BRING NEW CHANGES TO MAIL-IN RENEWALS IN AUSTRALIA
- ALERT – USCIS CONDUCTS THIRD ROUND OF H-1B CAP
- USCIS RELEASES FIGURES FOR FISCAL YEARS 2021-2022 H-1B CAP SELECTIONS
- BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LIFTS SUSPENSION OF IMMIGRANT VISA ISSUANCE
- UPDATE – ALL IN-BOUND TRAVELERS TO UNITED STATES MUST HAVE NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST
- TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S LAST IMMIGRATION ACTIONS – LIFTING TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND EXPANDING THE DEFINITION OF H-1B EMPLOYERS
- HOLIDAY INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL UPDATE