Philadelphia (U.S. Headquarters)
1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor Philadelphia PA 19102 US
Dan is Of Counsel to the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office of Green and Spiegel U.S.
He began his career at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as a payments economist, and was of counsel to the Philadelphia-based immigration law firm of Orlow & Orlow, founded in 1928 by his grandparents Lena and Abram Orlow, and later managed by his father James J. Orlow, USNR Capt. (deceased). He has extensive experience in immigration law, financial services and technology, and capital markets.
- Temple University School of Law, Juris Doctor, UCC and Public Law, 1992 – 1995
- University of Pennsylvania, MGA, Finance and Data Analytics, 1990 – 1992
- Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Arts, History and East Asian Studies (Mandarin), 1984 – 1987
- Advisory Board Member of the Hoyos Group, 2018 to Present
- Founding Member of the RegTech Council , 2017 to Present
- Temple Journal of International and Comparative Law, Notes and Comments Editor, 1992 – 1995
- Alpha Delta Phi, 1984 – 1987