Dana Imperia Esq.
Philadelphia (U.S. Headquarters)
1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor Philadelphia PA 19102 US
Dana Imperia is a Partner in the Green and Spiegel U.S.’s Philadelphia office. Exclusively working in the field of immigration law since 2005, Dana has gained extensive experience across various tracts of complex nonimmigrant and immigrant visa acquisition within employment-based immigration law, representing multinational corporations, domestic entities, major league sports organizations, eSports teams and leagues universities and colleges, research institutions, hospitals, and nonprofits, among others. Dana is also well known in the immigration law community for her unique expertise in sports immigration, regularly representing professional teams in major league sports, eSports teams and leagues, elite athletes at the professional and amateur levels, coaches, professional staff, and sports agents. Dana also leads the Firm’s outbound/global immigration,providing a strategic partnership to companies in global immigration matters, from short-duration visas for the global executive to business visas, residence permits and work permits for countries around the world.
Dana has comprehensive experience assisting clients with strategic planning for:
- Long- and short-term executive/managerial transfers, including outbound matters and legal solutions for the global executive.
- Hiring foreign national athletes and support staff, managing international travel and schedule demands.
- Development and implementation of immigration programs and policies.
- Alternatives to conventional immigrant visas options, including utilization of EB-1 and NIW classifications.
- Design and deployment of corporate training initiatives for the successful advancement of global hiring practices.
Independent of her employment-based immigration credentials, Dana’s practice also includes advising clients on family-based immigration matters, including naturalization and hardship waivers.
Dana is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, where she has held positions at the local and global levels. She is also a member of the Sports Lawyers Association.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, Cum Laude, 2005
- Pennsylvania Bar, 2011.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2011 to Present.
- Member Sports Lawyers Association, 2016 to Present.
- Chair of the Publications Committee of the Global Migration Section of AILA, 2018-2019.
- Former member of the Publications Committee of the Global Migration Section of AILA, 2014-2015, 2017-2018.
- Former member of the Conference Committee of the Global Migration Section of AILA, 2016-2017.
- Former Co-Chair of the New Members Division, AILA Philadelphia Chapter.
- Best Lawyers® Recognizes Jonathan Grode of Green and Spiegel U.S. As a Top Private Attorney
- Practice Alert: Social Security Administration Will Recognize that E and L Spouses are Work Authorized Incident Status.
- USCIS Confirms Receipt of Nearly 500,000 H-1B Cap Registrations for Fiscal Year 2023
- Loosening of Restrictions for E-3 Visa Holders on the Horizon
- H-1B Initial Electronic Registration Selection Process Completed
- Alert – USCIS Announces Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Limit Reached
- Update: Major Changes To Ease Policies For L-2, And E Dependent Classifications Could Happen As Soon As Monday, February 7, 2022.
- ALERT – USCIS CONDUCTS THIRD ROUND OF H-1B CAP
- UPDATE: MAJOR CHANGES TO EAD POLICIES FOR H-4, L-2, AND E DEPENDENT CLASSIFICATIONS
- MAJOR CHANGES TO EAD POLICIES FOR H-4 AND L-2 CLASSIFICATIONS