Ralf Wiedemann serves as Of Counsel to the Firm and is based in its Philadelphia Office. Ralf’s practice includes practically the entire spectrum of immigration law, with a wide-ranging clientele comprised of multinational corporations, small and startup companies, family-based petitioners, religious organizations, and investors. As a litigator, Ralf has successfully represented clients before the U.S. Federal Courts, the Executive Office of Immigration Review, and the USCIS Administrative Appeals Office. He regularly provides advice to clients’ corporate counsel and HR professionals on creative solutions for their immigration needs.
Concurrent with his role at the Firm, Ralf also serves as Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Philadelphia. In this role, Ralf is responsible for promoting German-American relations and commerce, as well as providing assistance and consular services to German citizens throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. He is a frequent honored guest at German-American official events in both countries.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 2000
- B.A., with distinction, Valparaiso University, 1990
Additional Languages Spoken
- Pennsylvania Bar, 2000
- Consular Corps Association of Philadelphia, Secretary, 2012 – Present
- American Friends of Action Reconciliation Service for Peace, Board Member, 2015 – Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2000 – Present
- Citizen Diplomacy International, Philadelphia, 2012 – Present
- German-American Chamber of Commerce, Philadelphia, 2007 – Present
Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany, Philadelphia, 2012 - Present
Media and Presentations