Ashley Patricia Hogan Esq.
Philadelphia (U.S. Headquarters)
1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor Philadelphia PA 19102 US
Ashley Hogan is an Associate Attorney in the Firm’s Philadelphia Office. Ashley has an array of experience with nonimmigrant and immigrant employment-based cases, marriage and family-based cases, and naturalization applications. She has prepared complex responses to Requests for Evidence, particularly related to H-1B, L, and I-140 filings, covering specialty occupation, right to control, maintenance of status, ability to pay and more.
Prior to joining Green and Spiegel, Ashley worked as a Law Clerk for three years assisting multinational and domestic corporations, as well as individuals, from several industries including Information Technology, Academia, Business, Transport, and Health. She helped these clients prepare filings with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and navigate Consular Processing with U.S. Consulates and Embassies around the world. Ashley’s passion for immigration stems from her personal background as a child of an immigrant. Her maternal family emigrated from Iran. She wishes to continue helping others pursue opportunities, whether temporary or permanent, for their career or residence in the United States.
- Juris Doctor, American University Washington College of Law, 2016
- Master of Arts in International Affairs, American University School of International Service, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies, Minor in Philosophy, Rutgers University, 2013
- Farsi (fluent)
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, 2018
- American Bar Association, 2019