Sep 18, 2020
• Fee increases and corresponding versions of new forms will apply to filings postmarked 10/02/2020 or later.
• Fee increases by a weighted average of 20%, $10.00 discount available to online filings.
• Significant increases for naturalization and overall cost of adjustment of status.
• Asylum Applications will now carry $50.00 fee.
• Premium Processing will remain the same fee but with 15-business-day deadline.
• Most separate biometric fees eliminated and built-in to overall filing fee.
• Several fee waivers no longer available.
Learn more in this blog.
Sep 17, 2020
The United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit ruled Monday that President Trump can put an end to Temporary Protected Status (TPS), which would deny more than 300,000 individuals the ability to remain in the United States legally. Learn more in this blog.
Aug 26, 2020
Last night, The Republican National Convention broadcast featured a prerecorded segment in which President Trump hosted a naturalization ceremony for five candidates at the White House. The president attempted to soften his image of being harsh on immigration by highlighting the achievements of these five diverse individuals and emphasizing the incredible honor of becoming a naturalized citizen of the United States. Learn more in this blog.