Back to Top skip to main content
Green and Spiegel - An Immigration Law Firm

Sponsor your Spouse, Partner or Dependent Child 

Is it time to sponsor your ​family for Canadian Permanent Residence?


If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, the time is right to begin the process of sponsoring your spouse for Canadian permanent residence.  If both you and your spouse live outside of Canada and are planning to move back home, we can assist you. If you currently live in Canada and are a citizen or permanent resident, we would be delighted to assist you in reuniting with your spouse in Canada.   Making a spousal sponsorship application can be a stressful process, but it doesn’t have to be.  Green and Spiegel will support you and your ​family every step of the way to make sure that the application is successful and that you and your ​family can build a life in Canada. Be proactive and contact Green and Spiegel for assistance.


Integrity. Excellence. Dedication.

Green and Spiegel is Canada’s largest and oldest immigration law practice with over 50 years of experience assisting a diverse global clientele. Our reputation has been earned by providing extraordinary immigration legal services time and time again. Our talented team of immigration lawyers has not only the depth but the breadth of knowledge in this specific area of law.  Regardless of the complexity of the case, we know how to proceed.


Our awards

Green and Spiegel LLP offers immigration legal services to individuals and corporations from a variety of countries around the world. Our dedicated team of lawyers and case analysts are committed to respecting your rights and obeying the law - explaining your privacy and data protection rights is important to us. Please refer to our privacy policylegal disclaimer and accessibility statement for more information.