What makes Green and Spiegel U.S. truly unique is our presence on both sides of the U.S./Canadian border. Started in 1992 by our Senior Partner, Evan Green, we have grown the practice with consistency each year, developing expertise in the ever-changing and unique procedures of U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Due to the volume and diversity of our U.S. border practice, we are repeatedly recognized by fellow immigration practices and clients as the ultimate resource in matters concerning U.S. border entries and applications.
Our recent expansion to the U.S. (and the strategic location of offices in the Northeast United States and Toronto, Canada’s major business centre) has provided a valuable synthesis and increased our capacity to deal with critical cross-border immigration issues. We provide full services to Canadian nationals and Canadian residents
interested in working, investing, traveling to, or residing in the U.S. as well as to nationals of countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
The value of our expertise grows exponentially as security measures and regulations continue to increases at U.S. borders. This trend has been accompanied by growing trade and investment from Canada into the United States. If you are a foreign national, you are likely to encounter increased processing times or be asked to produce more information about yourself and to explain the purpose of your visit to the United States. We are here to help you make the process as painless and productive as possible.
How we can help
We offer a range services to assist our clients who encounter delays or difficulties when entering the United States. Whatever the purpose of your travel – business, U.S. work opportunities, family relocation to the U.S. or for personal travel – we can provide a direct and specific strategy that fits your needs. We are keenly aware of the growing number and particular dynamics of in-person applications and petitions at the border. We can help you by:
- Preparing you and your application to the current standards preferred by U.S. Customs and Border Protection;
- Providing guidance on the dynamics and preference of specific border crossings, ports of entry, and pre-flight inspection locations;
- Briefing you person to prepare you for your meeting with U.S. Customs and Border Protection;
- Giving advice, guidance, and preparation of full application materials for the application that fits your needs;
- Assisting and guiding you following difficulties or refusals;
- Assisting and preparing non-immigrant and immigrant waiver applications;
- Assisting and preparing applications for humanitarian parole
Our firm continues to develop one of the foremost experiences and knowledge of U.S. border practices, and we can help you make your objectives a reality.