The greatest immigration challenge facing larger corporations is maintaining quick and efficient access to their global workforce. At Green and Spiegel U.S., we are experienced in handling large immigration projects for multinational companies. With Green and Spiegel U.S. your corporation can have the confidence of being in compliance with U.S. immigration law, of receiving our easily understood guidance on procedures and requirements, and of being able to hire and retain qualified foreign national employees. We stay ahead of changes in the law and provide advice regarding new requirements and opportunities as they develop.
We can help you put in place strong immigration policies that are adaptable across all corporate entities and treat all employees equally. We are proud to offer a personal service to business of all size, providing fast responses to enquiries, advising on timescales, and explaining or clarifying what can often be an extremely bureaucratic process.
We also regularly work on-site with corporations so that you can be confident of getting the support for immigration matters when you need it.
Helping your company and your employees
We offer a service that is both professional and personal. We care about attention to detail and the business relationship. We aim to provide proactive immigration solutions that will:
- Provide assurance to your employees and their families;
- Minimize disruption to your workforce;
- Promote the continuity and productivity of your business.
Services for corporations
We provide comprehensive support for all corporate immigration needs, including:
- Ensuring ongoing immigration compliance, through the development and implementation of appropriate HR policies
- Training for your HR staff to identify immigration issues before they become problems
- Preparing temporary non-immigrant visa petitions and applications
- Processing immigrant petitions (the “green card” process)
- Advising on corporate investments
- Responding to DOL Wage & Hour investigations
- Handling inquiries from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- Assisting with inquiries and site visits by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Supporting U.S. employees emigrating or transferring to foreign countries
- Tracking applications, expiry dates, due dates etc.
Please follow the links below for more information on non-immigrant visas and applications for permanent residency.