Matthew T. Galati
Matthew T. Galati is a Senior Associate Attorney at the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, office of Green and Spiegel LLC. Matt completed his undergraduate studies at The University of Virginia (2007). He earned his J.D. at The George Washington University (with honors, 2010) and was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 2010 and Pennsylvania Bar in 2011. Matt has experience with nearly every aspect of immigration law and focuses the majority of his practice on EB-5-related matters. Matt has handled the preparation of hundreds of Form I-526 and Form I-829 petitions, as well as regularly advising project principals utilizing the program. Further, Matt has creatively utilized the H-1B, O-1, E-2, L-1, National Interest Waiver, and EB-1-C visa classifications in order to secure immigration benefits for his entrepreneurial clientele. His experience also includes litigation, family-based, and individual immigration matters, including spousal visas and naturalization.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Philadelphia Chapter, 2011-Present
- Vice Secretary, Executive Committee, Present
- Chair, Legislative Advocacy Committee, 2013-2015
- Co-Chair, National Day of Action Committee, 2012-2015
- Co-Chair, Customs and Border Protection Liaison Committee, 2015-2016
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, “Rising Stars,” 2016
Matthew T. Galati.
Green and Spiegel LLC
Attorneys at Law
1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor