Lauren Berkowitz is an Associate in the Firm’s Philadelphia office. Lauren has worked in the U.S. immigration law field since 2011. She represents businesses and individuals in a variety of immigration matters, including employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, family-based cases, and naturalization.
During law school, Lauren served as a legal intern at the Nationalities Service Center, where she represented low-income individuals in matters ranging from cancellation of removal to asylum to adjustment of status. She also participated in a clinical at the Sheller Center for Social Justice and worked with the Pennsylvania Immigration and Citizenship Coalition to improve access to higher education for immigrants in Pennsylvania.
- Juris Doctor, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, with distinction, University of Virginia, 2010
Additional Languages Spoken
- Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar, 2016
- AILA Pro Bono Committee, Volunteer, 2016
- French-American Chamber of Commerce, Philadelphia Chapter, Member
- AILA Citizenship Day, Philadelphia, 2015 & 2016
- AILA Pro Bono Committee, Member, 2016-present
- Rubin Public Interest Scholar, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2016
Oct 25, 2017
The Department of State (DOS) has released the November 2017 Visa Bulletin. The Bulletin announces the dates when employment- or family-based appli...
Jul 11, 2017
Good news for healthcare providers, USCIS has now resumed premium processing for H-1B petitions filed under the Conrad 30 Waiver pro...
Media and Presentations