Lauren Berkowitz is an Associate in the Firm’s Philadelphia office. Lauren has worked in the U.S. immigration law field since 2011. She represents businesses and individuals in a variety of immigration matters, including employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, family-based cases, and naturalization.
During law school, Lauren served as a legal intern at the Nationalities Service Center, where she represented low-income individuals in matters ranging from cancellation of removal to asylum to adjustment of status. She also participated in a clinical at the Sheller Center for Social Justice and worked with the Pennsylvania Immigration and Citizenship Coalition to improve access to higher education for immigrants in Pennsylvania.
- Juris Doctor, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, with distinction, University of Virginia, 2010
Additional Languages Spoken
- Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar, 2016
- AILA Pro Bono Committee, Volunteer, 2016
- French-American Chamber of Commerce, Philadelphia Chapter, Member
- AILA Citizenship Day, Philadelphia, 2015 & 2016
- AILA Pro Bono Committee, Member, 2016-present
- Rubin Public Interest Scholar, Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2016
Jul 11, 2017
Good news for healthcare providers, USCIS has now resumed premium processing for H-1B petitions filed under the Conrad 30 Waiver pro...
Media and Presentations