Harry is an Associate working out of the Firm’s Providence office. Harry’s practice focuses on assisting clients with a wide array of U.S. immigration law matters, including immigrant and nonimmigrant employment-based applications.
Harry prides himself on attention to detail in his work and in fostering clear and open communication with clients.
- Juris Doctorate, The University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, VA, (2015).
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Public Policy and Law, Trinity College, Hartford, CT, (2010).
Additional Languages Spoken
- Rhode Island Bar Association, (2016).
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, (2016)
- Massachusetts Bar (2016)
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Energy Law, University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, (2014).
Jul 21, 2017
Good news is on the way for seasonal and short-term employers in need of additional qualified workers, as USCIS and the Department of Labor jointly...
Media and Presentations