Dana Imperia is a Senior Associate Attorney in the Firm’s Philadelphia office. Exclusively working in the field of immigration law since 2005, Dana has gained extensive experience across various tracts of complex nonimmigrant and immigrant visa acquisition within employment-based immigration law, representing multinational corporations, domestic entities, sports organizations, universities and colleges, research institutions, hospitals, and nonprofits, among others. Dana is also well known in the immigration law community for her unique expertise in sports immigration, regularly representing professional teams in major league sports, elite athletes at the professional and amateur levels, coaches, professional staff, and sports agents. Dana has comprehensive experience assisting clients with strategic planning for:
- Long- and short-term executive/managerial transfers, including outbound matters and legal solutions for the global executive.
- Hiring foreign national athletes and support staff, managing international travel and schedule demands.
- Development and implementation of immigration programs and policies.
- Alternatives to conventional immigrant visas options, including utilization of EB-1 and NIW classifications.
- Design and deployment of corporate training initiatives for the successful advancement of global hiring practices.
Independent of her employment-based immigration credentials, Dana’s practice also includes advising clients on family-based immigration matters, including naturalization and hardship waivers.
Dana is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, where she has held positions at the local and global levels. She is also a member of the Sports Lawyers Association.