Andrew Rodgers is an Associate in the Firm’s Providence office. Andrew represents clients on a variety of matters, including Form I-9 / E-Verify Compliance, Cross-Border, non-immigrant visa applications, employment-based visa petitions, and applications for permanent residency and citizenship. Much of Andrew’s practice is focused on representing small businesses, startups, and investors, while boasting considerable experience in global companies seeking to transfer specialists and executives.
Andrew serves in multiple leadership roles in the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s New England Chapter, including heading its Department of Homeland Security and Congressional Relations Liaison functions. He is also a member of the American Bar Association’s Business Law Section
- Juris Doctorate, Roger Williams University School of Law, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Providence College, 2007
Additional Languages Spoken
- Admitted to the California Bar, 2014
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) New England Chapter, DHS Liaison, 2016 - present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) New England Chapter, Congressional Relations Liaison, 2016 - present
- American Bar Associate Business Law Section, Member, 2015-present
- State Bar of California, 2014-present
Brown Street Park Community Garden, Committee Member, 2016 - present
Sep 08, 2016
Andrew Rodgers was invited to facilitate a roundtable discussion with the honors students at his alma matter, Roger Williams University School of ...
May 20, 2016
May 20, 2016 – The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Office has recently instructed consular officers to revoke the visas of visa-hold...
Media and Presentations