Amy specializes in H-2B or temporary work visas, and although she is familiar with most type of working visas, Amy can also provide family immigration services. Amy provides personalized service to her clients, getting to know them and their needs, so that many times clients return over and over. Practicing in a small town lends to an easy relationship between lawyer and client. However, Amy is aggressive in achieving results for clients across the country.
- J.D. - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law: 1993
- B.A. Political Science - University of Michigan: 1990
- Bar Admission - Colorado: 2011
- Bar Admission - New York: 1993
- AILA - Member
Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Continental Divide Bar Association (Rocky Mtn Division CO Bar) - Member
- ABA - Member
Bright Future Foundation (Domestic Violence), on call attorney - immigration issues: 2007 to present
Sep 14, 2016
Topic: The Ins and Outs of the H-2B visa
Oct 01, 2015
October 1, 2015 – Green and Spiegel is proud to announce that Amy Novak, founder of the Novak Law Office in Vail, Colorado, has joined Green ...
Media and Presentations